My research interests are currently centered in laser cooling schemes for quantum systems and classical simulation of many-body quantum systems.
- ITP and the Center of QuantumBioSciences is part of newly approved Collaborative Research Center 1279
- The work of the Institute was mentioned in The Economist
- Congratulations to Jorge Casanova for winning a “Forschungsbonus”!
- Summer BBQ
- The paper “Ultrasensitive magnetometer using a single atom” was selected as a PRL EDITORS’ SUGGESTION
Most Recent Papers
•Stochastic unraveling of positive quantum dynamics, Physical Review A, 95, 062101 (2017)
•Dissipatively Stabilized Quantum Sensor Based on Indirect Nuclear-Nuclear Interactions, Physical Review Letters, 119, 010801 (2017)
• Steady-state preparation of long-lived nuclear spin singlet pairs at room temperature , Physical Review B, 95, 224105 (2017)
Institute of Theoretical Physics
D - 89069 Ulm
Tel: ++49 / 731 / 50 - 22911
Fax: ++49 / 731 / 50 - 22924
Office: Building O25, room 410