This month’s issue of Science et Vie contains numerous articles about the different areas of quantum biology, as well as an interesting overview of the field. Our very own Alex Chin was interviewed for this issue in Paris’s science museum, and a few of his rambling thoughts and ideas can be found inside.
- ITP and the Center of QuantumBioSciences is part of newly approved Collaborative Research Center 1279
- The work of the Institute was mentioned in The Economist
- Congratulations to Jorge Casanova for winning a “Forschungsbonus”!
- Summer BBQ
- The paper “Ultrasensitive magnetometer using a single atom” was selected as a PRL EDITORS’ SUGGESTION
Most Recent Papers
•Stochastic unraveling of positive quantum dynamics, Physical Review A, 95, 062101 (2017)
•Dissipatively Stabilized Quantum Sensor Based on Indirect Nuclear-Nuclear Interactions, Physical Review Letters, 119, 010801 (2017)
• Steady-state preparation of long-lived nuclear spin singlet pairs at room temperature , Physical Review B, 95, 224105 (2017)
Institute of Theoretical Physics
D - 89069 Ulm
Tel: ++49 / 731 / 50 - 22911
Fax: ++49 / 731 / 50 - 22924
Office: Building O25, room 410